Ciphertext to plaintext is hard.================================
UX makes complex technologies easy and intuitive to use. Only when technical concepts are explained well, made sense of, and clearly visualized, can people reliably interact with these technologies.
Plaintext Design meets you where you are. Be it right before a release or at the very beginning of your UX attempts, we can be that extra pair of hands that you need.
Our services include
UX ResearchQualitative research and discovery of user needs.
- User interviews
- Focus groups
- Journey mapping
- User stories
- Systems mapping
- Synthesis and analysis
- Quantitative validation
UX DesignUX/UI design based on research or review.
- Ideation and redefining
- Workshop facilitation
- User testing and feedback collection
- Low-fi wireframing
- Interface + interaction design
- Service design blueprints
- Information architecture
- Voice and tone
UX CoachingRegular or one-off coaching based on a topic with one of our coaches.
- Secure usability best practices
- Product strategy
- UX methodology and process
- Open source product management
- Feedback gathering and triaging
UX ReviewReview and audit of existing UX according to a framework.
- Heuristic review (Nielsen/Norman)
- Accessibility review (WCAG-EM)
Send us an email
©2022 Plaintext Design